marți, 7 februarie 2012

Raw Vegan


I actually try to eat as healthy as I can , and during exams , as I was craving for sweets , I descovered this amazing chocolate bars. They are organic and also raw and have a taste that I actually think is better than the original bars. And with the "freezing rain", the 80 km/h wind and mountains of snow covering Bucharest , the hot Pu-erh Tea and these "Conscious" little things make my days and exams easier.
  • the red one is with goji berries & coconut flakes
  • the blue one is with maca,vanilla pods & wild blue-green algae
  • and the yellow is with sunflower seeds & sun-dried mango 

2 comentarii:

  1. How does it taste? It looks interesting :)
    Greetings,
    Joanna from www.violinstyle.blogspot.com

    PS. Take a look at my Lady Gaga's outfit with cat eye glasses and metallic blouse. If you like it, please follow me. I'll be happy to follow you back :)

    RăspundețiȘtergere