duminică, 29 ianuarie 2012

Cold






I was wearing: Zara Jeans,Hugo Boss Coat, Massimo Dutti Sweater, Musette Boots,Massimo Dutti Scarf,Nissa Bag.

Went out to eat some amazing dessert , a raw vegan blueberry tart , although it is freezing cold (-14 Degrees) and Bucharest is actually closed for two days , no one gets in or out (dramatic,I know).  usually love winter and snow but now , as I have so many exams and it is written stress all over my face , I really hope I will weak up tomorrow and see birds and flowers through my window!

8 comentarii:

  1. I love the way you are wearing that belt!
    You have a fabulous blog,I'm following you, return love back?
    xo
    Anastasia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  2. Nice outfit, great look!
    Im following you ,have a look go my blog And we could follow each other

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  3. Lovely outfit! We don't even have that much snow here in Canada - but that is usually how the streets look around this time of the year here :P Darling little blog you have.

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  4. Thank you so much for visiting my blog and for following, I really appreciate your support <3

    Tasia

    RăspundețiȘtergere
  5. Belive me,I do too! So thank you so much!
    Kisses,
    Ada

    RăspundețiȘtergere